Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hoped to have this done a few months ago but other things got in the way...
just the beginning

SA1.jpg

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Yeah, just what it needs. :confused: It really does handle way too good right now, even with the crummy stock shocks. :rolleyes: Maybe you can make an extended option to make the stock shocks work even worse. :D

Sorry, I know, different strokes and all that. Just my opinion of the whole fat tire thing. :p

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Man I'm getting grouchy in my old age.:cool: I used to be the one that was trying to build as radical and different as possible. JTBD was my motto, "Just To Be Different". Every year I tore my bikes down and redid them, paint, frame mods, engine mods, custom you name it. :) Nowadays I value practicality and serviceability above all else. I'd rather spend all my money on gas, tires, and oil eating up the highway and seeing the country than spend a dime to enter a show or hang out at a local bar and hope someone notices my work.

Times change and priorities shift. Enjoy what ever aspect of motorcycling makes you grin and don't worry about what some old curmudgeon like me thinks. :D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Man I'm getting grouchy in my old age.:cool: I used to be the one that was trying to build as radical and different as possible. JTBD was my motto, "Just To Be Different". Every year I tore my bikes down and redid them, paint, frame mods, engine mods, custom you name it. :) Nowadays I value practicality and serviceability above all else. I'd rather spend all my money on gas, tires, and oil eating up the highway and seeing the country than spend a dime to enter a show or hang out at a local bar and hope someone notices my work.

Times change and priorities shift. Enjoy what ever aspect of motorcycling makes you grin and don't worry about what some old curmudgeon like me thinks. :D
I agree 100% we have lots of Tim Horton coffee rides here in Alberta .I would rather ride 1000 km a day than suck a coffee in the parking lot. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts