Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to inform the rest of the tribe Indian is giving off $25 on indian accessory purchases over a $100

You can go to the Polaris site and print your coupon it is called the Season of Giving event.

It is just a little unclear as to what accessories are eligible for the rebate.

Glad I waited to pick up my luggage rack.
image.jpg

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I believe its bike accessories not apparel/
Agree on the apparel. I just wrote Polaris (too early to call) about how they define "eligible parts numbers" in the small print. If it relates to the items mentioned on the photo, then I can't use it for my Scout...bummer. I'll post their response when I hear back.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Agree on the apparel. I just wrote Polaris (too early to call) about how they define "eligible parts numbers" in the small print. If it relates to the items mentioned on the photo, then I can't use it for my Scout...bummer. I'll post their response when I hear back.
I received a response from Polaris Customer Service Monday and they were not aware of the coupon! She had me email them a copy! Then she promised to get back to me later in the day with a response. Well, she did get back to me, but would only tell me it was a valid coupon! She told me to contact my dealer about using it for Scout accessories...she just wouldn't or couldn't directly answer my question relative to "valid part numbers"! Next I contacted my dealer with the information provided to me by Corporate's CSR and guess what...the dealer was not aware of the coupon either! However, he got right on it and hoped to lay in as many accessories as possible in hopes of having what his customer might want when using the coupon. A few minutes ago, the dealer contacted me to say that they were told by Indian the coupon can be used for the Scout accessories. I'm not sure if there will be any accessories available to order, but the dealer is trying to get what he can. I hope this helps!

·
Super Moderator
4,928 Posts
Wanted to inform the rest of the tribe Indian is giving off $25 on indian accessory purchases over a $100

You can go to the Polaris site and print your coupon it is called the Season of Giving event.

It is just a little unclear as to what accessories are eligible for the rebate.

Glad I waited to pick up my luggage rack.
View attachment 3353
If you order now, your parts may arrive in time for the 2015 riding season!!

Sorry....forgot the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts