Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
22 Pursuit Limited Premium Maroon/Crimson
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats and what a great looking bike! What options are you installing?
Stage 2 and PowerBand audio. I ended up sticking with the Indian pipes... The Rinehart's didn't pass the wife test!. The stock pipes sound really good, but they're just not loud enough. I'm hoping the "performance" Indian pipes will be more of that deep, growly goodness!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What if you stuck an Indian logo overtop of the Reinhart one?
Hahaha! I thought about it but the wifey is a little too smart when she wants to be... She likes to pretend to be a clueless airhead so she can smack you down with her Mensa IQ when you least expect it!

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That seat looks SO comfortable! 👍
It is! I was all prepared to get a new seat and handlebars after trying out the Challenger, but the bars on the pursuit were perfect for me and the seat was waaaaaaaaay more comfortable. I'm definitely keeping the bars and I'll probably keep the seat too. We'll see if my butt still likes it as much after 4 or 5k

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Beautiful bike. Exactly like the one I ordered. Nice to see a few good real pics.

Reactions: RedChieftain

·
Registered
923 Posts
Wow that's a nice one! Too bad about your pipe situation. Indian's exhaust was woefully inadequate for me. Tab Zombies will show you the way! So amazing! Can't say enough about them! But if you have some restriction on sound, then I think we can all understand. But just some FYI to duly note in case the sound perception needs to be changed to louder! That non moving fairing looks so huge on it. I wonder if it will keep some of the wind off your knees and upper legs. Love the color, too! Just a little partial, my 19 RM is the same solid color.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It comes standard with the lower fairings just like the RM so my legs should be fine when it's chilly outside. I agree the stock pipes are way too quiet and I'm hoping the performance ones will be louder. The wifey understands it's a safety concern for me so if I think they're too quiet, I'll have her drive near me and let me know what she thinks... That's how I managed to talk her into the Cobra's I have on the Stryker ;)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I’ve heard the tab BAM sticks with zombie baffles sound pretty good on the challenger. Hehe

Reactions: JD72
1 - 20 of 50 Posts