Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going with a 21 inch wheel on my 17 Springfield I’ve tried three different companies for the spacers nobody has in stock or available to ship does anybody have a pair laying around that they want to sell please let me know thanks

·
Rider
436 Posts
I’m going with a 21 inch wheel on my 17 Springfield I’ve tried three different companies for the spacers nobody has in stock or available to ship does anybody have a pair laying around that they want to sell please let me know thanks
Have you tried Arlen Ness? Part number I-2905 for Chrome or I-2904 for black! They should have them in stock but they might be closed because of Covid. I can call directly if you want me to check for you

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did check ness already I just checked again the only have the spacers for the limited fender 42.95 would have been a score I will try to call them tomorrow

·
Rider
436 Posts
I did check ness already I just checked again the only have the spacers for the limited fender 42.95 would have been a score I will try to call them tomorrow
Just talked to them and retail store is closed but they're shipping. Yeah I see that now about the different fenders but don't see why they won't work. Just might have to buy 2 pairs for top and bottom bolts of the fender and maybe some nylon washers to protect the paint

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate you calling thank you 2 spacers per side won’t work that’s my luck a great deal but won’t work for me

·
Rider
658 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts