Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
701 - 720 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Indian Motorcycle Scout Bobber Star Silver Smoke
425 Posts
That said… look what Bobber McGee and I found on the way over to Bear Creek Canyon
Evergreen, CO (hwy 74)

gimme a minute to consult our list and I’ll update with a new target
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Cloud Vehicle

Since today is International Female Riders’ Day… at least two females on motorcycles

·
Registered
425 Posts
That said… look what Bobber McGee and I found on the way over to Bear Creek Canyon
Evergreen, CO (hwy 74)

gimme a minute to consult our list and I’ll update with a new target View attachment 687733
View attachment 687734
Since today is International Female Riders’ Day… at least two females on motorcycles
@Lee-Bro, that’s the section called Evergreen Parkway, couple miles south of I70

·
Registered
425 Posts
BTW, two females on motorcycles can be operators and/or passengers... or, get your Mom to sit on your bike with your daughter... I'm not picky, get creative!

·
Registered
425 Posts
If it’s an unclaimed target, yes.
Yeah, only unclaimed targets, @BadazzBobber60 - last year we had asterisks next to those, but this year I see they are in bold font on Post #2.
There is always a chance to catch up! I didn't even join the forum until mid-June last year, but I managed to come in second place :)

·
Bronze member
1,521 Posts
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I've added the Scavenger Hunt to the Indian Riders Map (forum members). It's a layer on the map that you can hide or display. If you see one of your items in the wrong location or info, let me know and I'll get it corrected.

Here is the link to the map: Indian Riders Map - Google My Maps

I wasn't able to map all the items because the location wasn't given when found. Here are the items I wasn't able to plot and the person who found them. If you get me more info such as city & state or even a street name, I can get them added:

• Big wheel/tire - @Goatlocker95
  • Jesus/ Covered Bridge/ Carnival ride/ Something Royal (which Royal Dry Cleaners) - @gilroychief
  • Elvis statue; Harley dealership/Doughnut shop (Daynight donuts)/ Beer Truck (PBR van)/ School Bus(es) - @Ethan
  • Cowboy (big cowboy statue) - - @catchley55
  • Old/Classic truck (hand job truck)/ Snow/ Heart/2ft tall (Love's truck stop)/ Library/ Chili's - @Cameroni79

Jesus/ Middletown NJ

Covered Bridge/ Old Bridge NJ

Carnival ride/ Leonardo NJ

Something Royal (which Royal Dry Cleaners) / Highlands NJ

·
Registered
425 Posts
Two barns… tough to park close enough… Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park, Lakewood CO. The red barn is where they store Vintage tractors; the brown one is the original calving barn from when this was a farm. Though I’m pretty sure the skylights aren’t original!
Plant Sky Tree Branch Building

Sky Plant Natural landscape Land lot Tree

Fuel tank Tire Plant Wheel Motor vehicle

Next up, an ice cream truck

701 - 720 of 734 Posts