'19 SF - Metallic Jade & Thunder Black
I think items like the whitewater and my horse/donkey cart are considered "open" challenges when we moved on to another.
@Lee-Bro, that’s the section called Evergreen Parkway, couple miles south of I70That said… look what Bobber McGee and I found on the way over to Bear Creek Canyon
Evergreen, CO (hwy 74)
gimme a minute to consult our list and I’ll update with a new target View attachment 687733
View attachment 687734
Since today is International Female Riders’ Day… at least two females on motorcycles
Yeah, only unclaimed targets, @BadazzBobber60 - last year we had asterisks next to those, but this year I see they are in bold font on Post #2.If it’s an unclaimed target, yes.
I wanted to let you know that I've added the Scavenger Hunt to the Indian Riders Map (forum members). It's a layer on the map that you can hide or display. If you see one of your items in the wrong location or info, let me know and I'll get it corrected.
Here is the link to the map: Indian Riders Map - Google My Maps
I wasn't able to map all the items because the location wasn't given when found. Here are the items I wasn't able to plot and the person who found them. If you get me more info such as city & state or even a street name, I can get them added:
- Big wheel/tire - @Goatlocker95
- Jesus/ Covered Bridge/ Carnival ride/ Something Royal (which Royal Dry Cleaners) - @gilroychief
- Elvis statue; Harley dealership/Doughnut shop (Daynight donuts)/ Beer Truck (PBR van)/ School Bus(es) - @Ethan
- Cowboy (big cowboy statue) - - @catchley55
- Old/Classic truck (hand job truck)/ Snow/ Heart/2ft tall (Love's truck stop)/ Library/ Chili's - @Cameroni79