Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
661 - 680 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Indian FTR 1200 S
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #666 ·
For your review. While maybe not "in use" as you meant it but this horse and wagon is in use as an advertisement. I'll wait for discussion and approval before I submit an item.
I believe his intentions were a working farm cart (like a rickshaw type) as he stated Amish style buggies are excluded. Seems like its going to be a tough challenge otherwise...

·
Registered
'19 SF - Metallic Jade & Thunder Black
862 Posts
yeah, I'm looking for live horse or donkey and that one definitely doesn't look very much alive :) And it looks like an Amish buggy too. So I'm going to say that one doesn't count.

·
Registered
2019 Scout Bobber Thunder Smoke
140 Posts
yeah, I'm looking for live horse or donkey and that one definitely doesn't look very much alive :) And it looks like an Amish buggy too. So I'm going to say that one doesn't count.
I’ve been accused of being an ass, and I was using a lumber cart at Home Depot today, would that count?😜

·
Registered
2019 Indian FTR 1200 S
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #670 ·
Hi all, One week left in the month, so here is where we stand. Also, one day remaining on the horse and wagon challenge. If not found by tomorrow, @Lee-Bro can pick a new challenge Wednesday morning.

April Leaders
@Darkimedes 7
@gilroychief 3 (phone booth tie breaker)
@Cameroni79 @MotoDave also with 3

Phone Booths April
@bgillen35 2
@BRI UK 1

Year to Date
@Darkimedes 27
@Cameroni79 17
@jslacker 12

YTD Phone Booths
@BRI UK 6
@Darkimedes 5 (challenge tie breaker)
@Ethan @jslacker also at 5

Lastly, I am heading off on vacation on the 30th for 2 weeks. I am turning my phone off completely so I unfortunately will not be able to keep things updated but everyone here is great at policing themselves anyway. I'll try to catch back up and update the lists when I return around the 15th.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I think the 2 vinyl signs are both ~6ft/2 meters -which isn't 10ft. I'm not trying to keep @Jassiak from getting it, it's just a matter of being clear. It's a Scavenger "Hunt" after all, not a Scavenger "Easy Pickin's." :)

·
Registered
2018 Chief Dark Horse
1,243 Posts
I think the 2 vinyl signs are both ~6ft/2 meters -which isn't 10ft. I'm not trying to keep @Jassiak from getting it, it's just a matter of being clear. It's a Scavenger "Hunt" after all, not a Scavenger "Easy Pickin's." :)
No probs i was not aiming for the sign but the pile of soli. But i agree it is not the best picture, i was trying to get combo of stacked, pyramid and picture of pyramid like object... Anyway i will ride again tomorrow and try to get better pyramid. ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I've added the Scavenger Hunt to the Indian Riders Map (forum members). It's a layer on the map that you can hide or display. If you see one of your items in the wrong location or info, let me know and I'll get it corrected.

Here is the link to the map: Indian Riders Map - Google My Maps

I wasn't able to map all the items because the location wasn't given when found. Here are the items I wasn't able to plot and the person who found them. If you get me more info such as city & state or even a street name, I can get them added:

• Big wheel/tire - @Goatlocker95
  • Jesus/ Covered Bridge/ Carnival ride/ Something Royal (which Royal Dry Cleaners) - @gilroychief
  • Elvis statue; Harley dealership/Doughnut shop (Daynight donuts)/ Beer Truck (PBR van)/ School Bus(es) - @Ethan
  • Cowboy (big cowboy statue) - - @catchley55
  • Old/Classic truck (hand job truck)/ Snow/ Heart/2ft tall (Love's truck stop)/ Library/ Chili's - @Cameroni79

661 - 680 of 734 Posts