Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

2022 Chief Photo Thread

58K views 321 replies 89 participants last post by  Rick543 
#1 · (Edited)
#276 ·
Yeah that kinda sums it up in so many words. The weight is still less and the wheelbase is 4 inches shorter so it handles much easier. The bobbed fenders are the exact opposite of the big valenced skirted ones on the Vintage. The weight of those big old fenders was probably quite a bit.

#280 ·
i had a 2015 Chieftain, then a 2019 Scout Icon, followed by a 2020 Challenger Limited. That was replaced by a 2022 Super Chief Limited so I guess I've been owner to all the Polaris made Indian platforms except for the FTR. All I can say is that life is good at age 70 and for the present time the Super Chief Limited is just right.

#283 ·
'23 CDH : 1" Western Bars(modified) from Barcraft(Australia), Freedom Performance Sharp Curve Radius Exhaust, Chindian High Flow Air Cleaner, Lloyds Bench Tune, Saddlemen Solo Seat, Combustion Industries Tail Tidy. View attachment 756837
Those bars are interesting. Kinda look very old school. I need to check into those. What are custom about them?
Which ones are they? 1

#290 ·
Well, after 7 months of waiting between the Freedom Performance exhaust and the Fab28 exhaust the Fab28 finally got delivered yesterday and I got it installed last night. Oh boy, she's loud but the bike sounds so mean now. Not much throttle lag without a tune. I'll probably do the Lloydz tune in a few months to get that extra feel of power but for now i'm very happy. The look is so much cleaner without the big stock chrome exhaust.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

#291 ·
Well, after 7 months of waiting between the Freedom Performance exhaust and the Fab28 exhaust the Fab28 finally got delivered yesterday and I got it installed last night. Oh boy, she's loud but the bike sounds so mean now. Not much throttle lag without a tune. I'll probably do the Lloydz tune in a few months to get that extra feel of power but for now i'm very happy. The look is so much cleaner without the big stock chrome exhaust.
View attachment 758068
Looks amazing. How is the deceleration popping?

#319 ·
Picked the Sport Chief up over the summer - so far I'm loving the bike. Added a Lloydz air intake, Corbin seat, Freedom Performance Radical Radius exhaust, and forward controls. The forward controls made a huge difference in comfort for me as a taller rider.

The pipes look outstanding, but are...a little much on the volume. I may get the quiet baffles to tone it down. I also have an exhaust leak at the muffler section - I didn't get the slit perforations where the pipe inserts into the muffler section pushed in all the way. We'll see what effect that has on how loud they are.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Fuel tank

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.