·
Premium Member
2022 Indian Chief Bobber
141 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Chief Dark Horse
96 Posts
Just hit 6000 miles and my seat is the only complaint I have. Looking at some options if anyone wants to make recommendations. Maybe add a side bag, different exhaust, and get a windshield for highway trips but it’s everything I wanted in a bike so far. View attachment 715181
View attachment 715180
I'm really happy with my Saddlemen seat. Big improvement over stock. I have some Indian stage 1 mufflers im looking to sell, if your interested.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just hit 6000 miles and my seat is the only complaint I have. Looking at some options if anyone wants to make recommendations. Maybe add a side bag, different exhaust, and get a windshield for highway trips but it’s everything I wanted in a bike so far. View attachment 715181
View attachment 715180

OMG 😮You got your bike wet. Dude you need to take it back and get a new one. I'll take that ruined one off your hands for you, free of charge.

·
Registered
2022 Chief Dark Horse
21 Posts
View attachment 715845 View attachment 715846

Installed the FAB28 2 into 1 last weekend. Very impressed with the hp gain even before a proper tune.
hell yeah this makes me so excited to get mine 🤩 I ordered with the canister muffler so should be a little bit. Gives me time to get an intake and ship my ECU for a tune from Lloyd’s though.

·
Registered
2022 Indian Chief Dark Horse
96 Posts
Gorgeous exhaust. How would you described the volume increase and overall sound of the new exhaust?
Thanks! It sounds wicked, especially with the Stage 2 cams. Its loud when I want it to be, but not straight pipe Harley loud. Its a smooth aggressive tone on acceleration and a nice deep lope at idle.

·
Registered
2022 Chief Bobber Dark Horse, Black Smoke
33 Posts
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Here is my CBDH. I have almost 6k miles on it. Just installed Intake, mirror flip, flush mouth gas cap and even a Chief's head seat bolt. Other modifications: Dean Speed Sissy Bar, DS License Plate relocation kit, DS Passenger pegs, DS foot pegs; Torque Handlebar bag; Saddleman step-up seat (tucked/rolled); Highway bar that I cant remember the brand.

I have the following things ordered or awaiting to installed: Combustion Industries rear tail lights; Custom Dynamics LED Fender brake light; DS 2-1 Havok exhaust; Stage 2 Cams/ LLYOD's ECU Flash/Tune; Amazon Fairing; Amazon HD Style Hard Saddlebags (I'm going to have to modify these brackets so we will see how that works.

I'm looking for handlebars and brake/clutch levers.

141 - 160 of 165 Posts