2022 Chief Photo Thread

23227 164
Lets see those Chiefs.......

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Super Chief Limited
276 Posts
That looks awesome, I went with the Indian quick release sissy bar with touring pad and arm rests from jp cycles and my wife likes it and when I'm riding alone I take the whole thing off in 3 seconds View attachment 713009
That looks great! did you go with the standard width or the wide version?

·
Registered
27 Posts
That looks awesome, I went with the Indian quick release sissy bar with touring pad and arm rests from jp cycles and my wife likes it and when I'm riding alone I take the whole thing off in 3 seconds View attachment 713009
That's exactly what I wanted as well. Thanks for the tip. She wanted the armrests but I didn't want to pay for the bigger bikes. I wanted to slim the ride down when I was by myself.

I wonder if the QR sissybar will work with Ends Cuoio bags.

What windshield did you get?

·
Registered
65 Posts
it will work with any bags because you mount the posts onto the fender frame then you mount the bags on to the face of the posts and the qr sissy bar hooks onto the posts. That windshield is an indian oem but I just ordered a freedom windshield.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Reactions: Jhig

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Fuel tank Vehicle

bought her this Tuesday and took her home. First bike…I have spent 3 hours everyday since riding her around town …totally addicted. My buddy got a black one. Amazing piece of engineering. I sat the low rider s….this is Harley killer. Was gonna get a scout as first bike but I’m too big at 6 3 230lbs. Chief fits like glove.

·
Premium Member
2022 Indian Chief Bobber
141 Posts
Here's my Chief Bobber- Was riding my own personal roller coaster, my 2019 Indian FTR Race Replica, then sat on this Chief at the dealership... my ultra HOTT MILF wife, from across the dealership, goes, "OOOOOH, you look REALLY good on that!" which was pretty much all the coaxing I needed!

This is my first non-sportbike...prior to the FTR, it was a Triumph Speed Triple...

HAD to remove the useless ugly reflectors and plastic belt guard. Just added KuryAkyn mini floor boards.

Land vehicle Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Chief Bobber Ruby Red with Lloydz remote tune
92 Posts
View attachment 715161
[/QUOTE]
Here's my Chief Bobber- Was riding my own personal roller coaster, my 2019 Indian FTR Race Replica, then sat on this Chief at the dealership... my ultra HOTT MILF wife, from across the dealership, goes, "OOOOOH, you look REALLY good on that!" which was pretty much all the coaxing I needed!

This is my first non-sportbike...prior to the FTR, it was a Triumph Speed Triple...

HAD to remove the useless ugly reflectors and plastic belt guard. Just added KuryAkyn mini floor boards.

View attachment 715161
Sweet ride!
Tire Wheel Water Fuel tank Vehicle

121 - 140 of 165 Posts