Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings
my girlfriend just bought a 2022 Chief Bobber (pics to follow). she would like to add a single tomahawk saddlebag on the left side. there are countless options. I would like to gift her a quality one. Personal Experience/recommendations appreciated. Most of the ones I've seen are for Scout bobbers though.

the Ends Cuoio looks really nice. Anyone have one installed?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Greetings
my girlfriend just bought a 2022 Chief Bobber (pics to follow). she would like to add a single tomahawk saddlebag on the left side. there are countless options. I would like to gift her a quality one. Personal Experience/recommendations appreciated. Most of the ones I've seen are for Scout bobbers though.

the Ends Cuoio looks really nice. Anyone have one installed?
Once I get some I'm going with the end cuoio they look the best to me

·
Rider
2,025 Posts
Ends Cuoio made me a bag for my Scout (not a saddlebag) to my specifications as due to the front pulley offset a swing arm bag would not fit on the left hand side. It was basically a left hand H-D Sportster bag adapted with a complete reinforced back to be able to mount to my home made brackets on the right hand side.

.............. Most of the ones I've seen are for Scout bobbers though.......The Ends Cuoio looks really nice. Anyone have one installed?

Point here is they were a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed of due process. The quality of their goods and craftsmanship is outstanding. They will make you what you want if it is not on their website.

Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Fuel tank

·
Registered
2022 Chief Darkhorse
420 Posts
Endo is one of the finest bags out there. Quality is very high. I believe its about your only specific bolt on option besides Indian's bags (which I personally don't care for). Just put mine on today. View attachment 688399
View attachment 688403
Looks good! What style did you get? I’d considered getting stock ones because of storage capacity but am having second thoughts now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks good! What style did you get? I’d considered getting stock ones because of storage capacity but am having second thoughts now.
I got the Samish which is basically their "medium" size. Their is a decent amount of storage inside. Personally dont need to much stuff for everyday riding. If going on a long trip I would add a sissy bar bag. They do make a bigger bag as well called the Seminole. The other reason why I would pick these over stock is because Indian's bags don't lock. At least to my knowledge.

·
Registered
2022 Chief Darkhorse
420 Posts
I got the Samish which is basically their "medium" size. Their is a decent amount of storage inside. Personally dont need to much stuff for everyday riding. If going on a long trip I would add a sissy bar bag. They do make a bigger bag as well called the Seminole. The other reason why I would pick these over stock is because Indian's bags don't lock. At least to my knowledge.
Thanks! How much can you fit in them? Rain gear, briefcase, extra set of clothes for a weekend trip, six pack?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts