Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,209 Posts
Did you not ask at the dealership? Possibly the firkin bearing went awry!

Reactions: Andrew52c

·
Bronze member
5,494 Posts
Fuel pump just went on 2022 Chief Bobber ABS. 2100 miles. Warranty was honored, anyone hearing of this? What’s the cause?

Some have had the pump go out on the ride home from the dealer. Most of the components on these bikes come from China and some of the parts are flat out bad. So that's pretty much it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
22 Chief DH - Pump went out at 5500 miles. My dealership had to get a whole new engine from Polaris which was covered by warranty. Was off the bike for a month but I really felt that Motorcycles of Dulles had my back and Polaris honored the warranty. Had I been out of the warranty period the dealership said the labor and new engine would have been about half the cost of a new bike ugh.

·
Bronze member
5,494 Posts
22 Chief DH - Pump went out at 5500 miles. My dealership had to get a whole new engine from Polaris which was covered by warranty. Was off the bike for a month but I really felt that Motorcycles of Dulles had my back and Polaris honored the warranty. Had I been out of the warranty period the dealership said the labor and new engine would have been about half the cost of a new bike ugh.

oil pump?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts