Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The RM Limited has an unlit Headdress on the front fender. However there is a lit headdress I can install but it is from the RM vintage, so I am looking for the harness brackets for the underside of a RM fender to contain the light wiring. Or does someone else have a better idea to contain and protect the wiring from the light through the wheel space?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'll have to get down and look under my RM fender and see how it goes to see if I could recommend anything. I'd of just thought the fenders would or should all have any tabs or something spot welded or somehow fastened to the inside of a fender if any wires had to be run and retained some how. Maybe I'm assuming too much, but I'll report back!

And also seems weird, they just wouldn't make them all light up regardless of the model? I don't know what the point of having them not light up. But I guess everyone has their own preference. I'd always want it to light up! More lights, hopefully better seen.

·
Registered
381 Posts
for what you pay for a limited, they make you buy another one?
i have the Indian roadmaster (2019).. mine lights. My 2016 did too.
that is surprising

·
Rider
2021 Roadmaster
662 Posts
I just bought a 2021 with the valanced fender and it lights. I think if you get the open fender then it will not light.

Reactions: Demolition Man
1 - 4 of 4 Posts