Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a notification on Facebook the other day from my local Indian Motorcycle dealer about a demo event this weekend, the notification said "2021 Line-up". Interesting to me since we've heard nothing about any potential changes for the 2021 model year. Anyone have any info? I'm curious.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw this 2021 Roadmaster Limited at Dealership a few weeks ago. Has the new heated and cooled seat, power button moved and has the Chieftain style batwing like they put on the Jack Daniel’s bike

·
Bronze member
1,829 Posts
So looks like Indian has moved to Metzler for oem and also looks like a rear brake pedal is back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw 2021 Roadmaster Limited. Tank badging changed. Bags and fairing are the modern looking version. What I noticed also was the primary looks similar to the Challenger.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That's funny, seeing that batwing makes me appreciate my 2018 Roadmaster even more! The cooled seat does interest me though - in fact, that's all that interests me about the new model. But so far all I've seen are black seats, no tan.

·
Registered
388 Posts
That's funny, seeing that batwing makes me appreciate my 2018 Roadmaster even more! The cooled seat does interest me though - in fact, that's all that interests me about the new model. But so far all I've seen are black seats, no tan.
Corbin fire and ice, my dude. So good!

·
Bronze member
3,044 Posts
Saw this 2021 Roadmaster Limited at Dealership a few weeks ago. Has the new heated and cooled seat, power button moved and has the Chieftain style batwing like they put on the Jack Daniel’s bike View attachment 605547
well that about seals the deal... the classic locomotive fairing will be history by next year...

·
Bronze member
3,646 Posts
Site updated , nothing really new, pretty anti-climatic. The redesigned the clutch cable for the 111/116 bikes but nothing really new.

·
Rider
824 Posts
Chieftain Classic is now gone from the line up with it's classic fairing and valanced fenders, Edited to correct. =)

Recently read a post by a Chieftain owner that said the newer fairing does not offer as good of wind management as well as the Chieftain Classic fairing does.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts