Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,654 Posts
No fairing, but with the challenger engine. I wanted that are a Chief with the PP108 engine. That's the only way Indian could get me into a new bike.
Indian last year said the PP108 is not going into the classic bikes. Instead it will be its own line of bikes. And the classic bikes won’t entirely go away but will be minimized.

·
Registered
166 Posts
COVID slowed down new model development...
I think we will see new models introduced throughout this calendar year...like the Scout Bobber 60 last year.

·
Bronze member
3,654 Posts
COVID slowed down new model development...
I think we will see new models introduced throughout this calendar year...like the Scout Bobber 60 last year.
new model development is years ahead of the actual release. The Challenger was spotted in the wild 2 years before the release. Either Polaris put a tight clamp on leaks or this is it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Buy the Roadmaster and remove the trunk and lowers. That seems to be as close as you are going to get.
But Roadmaster costs $4000 more! Of course it includes lots of useful stuff, but... I really disappointed that they killed Chieftain with original streamliner fairing. It was one of the design key features of all modern Indians

101 - 120 of 134 Posts