Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I def don't know anything for sure. Indian cancelled my 2020 Bobber order and told dealer they were swapping in a 2021. I should be getting the pricing difference this week but dealer told me it shouldn't be much if any. Also, I found this listing online... if this is legit then a dealer has a 2021 in stock with a VIN already which surprised me. My dealer is only just now getting color details etc. Photos might be reused from 2020. I will post any information that I do get.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,166 Posts
I def don't know anything for sure. Indian cancelled my 2020 Bobber order and told dealer they were swapping in a 2021. I should be getting the pricing difference this week but dealer told me it shouldn't be much if any. Also, I found this listing online... if this is legit then a dealer has a 2021 in stock with a VIN already which surprised me. My dealer is only just now getting color details etc. Photos might be reused from 2020. I will post any information that I do get.

According to the VIN they posted, it is a 2021. Who knows if that's the actual photo or not...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks for the reply. Please keep me in the loop with any updates ☺

1 - 4 of 4 Posts