Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought a 2020 Springfield Dark Horse Sage beauty home. Included in the purchase: highway lights, front mustache bars & rear bars in gloss black. These accessories however are not readily available as there seems to be a supply chain issue (according to dealer). I sure hope these parts aren’t supplied from China for obvious reasons.
I’m confident that my dealer will eventually get the parts as they have been nothing but outstanding in every respect. Any information regarding this issue is appreciated.

·
Bronze member
2,244 Posts
I just brought a 2020 Springfield Dark Horse Sage beauty home. Included in the purchase: highway lights, front mustache bars & rear bars in gloss black. These accessories however are not readily available as there seems to be a supply chain issue (according to dealer). I sure hope these parts aren’t supplied from China for obvious reasons.
I’m confident that my dealer will eventually get the parts as they have been nothing but outstanding in every respect. Any information regarding this issue is appreciated.
Congratulations on the new bike, I have a 2016 SF and just cannot believe how much I enjoy it.

Indian goes in and out of stock on accessories as they just can’t put a ton of dough into a huge order of every item.

So, hang tight. An accessory I wanted was shown to not be available until March but it is on their site already.

The bars are nice, they came with my bike when I got it and I probably would not have added them then but now that I have had them for 3 years I like them and would add them.

Ride Safe!

M./

Reactions: Silver Mountain

·
Registered
623 Posts
Congrats! I have a 2018 SFDH because it had all of the "accessories" standard and the new 2019s did not. I wanted the crash bars and the windshield and I didn't care much for the rear cylinder thing or the power modes. I love my bike so much and am so ready to roll him into the trailer on Monday and head to Daytona!!!! Florida here we come! Ride on!!

Reactions: Silver Mountain
1 - 5 of 5 Posts