Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a schematic for my 2020 Scout. Trying to add an audio system but don't know where to get power. Was told there is a switched power plug under the seat but can't find it. Music City Indian said they do not do audio on a Scout. can ANYONE help??

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts
Maybe this will help if the 2020 retains the same wiring as my 2015.
You will be looking for a brown wire with pink stripe under the seat, possibly taped to the main wiring harness.

Ignore those blue connectors and extra red wire, thats just how my pre-owned Scout was when I got it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe this will help if the 2020 retains the same wiring as my 2015.
You will be looking for a brown wire with pink stripe under the seat, possibly taped to the main wiring harness.

Ignore those blue connectors and extra red wire, thats just how my pre-owned Scout was when I got it.
Does it have a connector or just the wire?

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts
Does it have a connector or just the wire?
Yes you can see the bullet type connector (female) in the pictures at that link I posted above.

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts
Very good, I'll take tomorrow.
Curious about it myself again I looked very closely at it and got a picture. View is straight on into end.
It’s very small.
Now I’m not exactly sure what to call the connector type. I will defer to others who might have an idea or know already.

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts
I figured it was only meant to be a minimalist motorcycle.
Then they made the Bobber! And added the USB plug on the Speedometer. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts