Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my new bobber, so far I love the bike but hate the exhaust look. I want to put a short exhaust slip-ons, on the bike and the radiant gp shorty keep coming up. I read some brief things that using these can destroy your motor due to lack of back pressure and other things. Is any of this true and if it is do you have any suggestions for short exhaust slip ons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
412 Posts
lots of people running them with zero issues. i ran them for a good bit myself. just make sure to reuse the stock clamps the ones they send are total trash.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here is my 2020.

I like my stuff a little more on the loud and throaty side and I can say these hit the spot for me. Stock pipes with 3” Vance and Hines slash exhaust. Fantastic price the left me money on the table for an Arlen ness torque box and an EJK tuner.

·
Bronze member
2018 Scout Bobber and Scout 60
1,251 Posts
So I just got my new bobber, so far I love the bike but hate the exhaust look. I want to put a short exhaust slip-ons, on the bike and the radiant gp shorty keep coming up. I read some brief things that using these can destroy your motor due to lack of back pressure and other things. Is any of this true and if it is do you have any suggestions for short exhaust slip ons?

This is what I’m running on my bobber.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the gp shorties and installed them today. They are obnoxiously loud and essentially riding without a slipon exhaust. I think I’m going to return and look at different options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts