Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone I am wondering if there is a rule of thumb as far as what parts and accessories interchange between the scout models. It stands to reason that tranny and engine parts won't interchange because of the difference between sizes. Will parts like pegs grips mirrors frame parts head light and things of this nature fit on a Scout a 20 and a 60? And is there a year model on the 60 like from 2016 to 2020 are interchangeable. And advice is appreciated.
Dwayne A.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Everyone I am wondering if there is a rule of thumb as far as what parts and accessories interchange between the scout models. It stands to reason that tranny and engine parts won't interchange because of the difference between sizes. Will parts like pegs grips mirrors frame parts head light and things of this nature fit on a Scout a 20 and a 60? And is there a year model on the 60 like from 2016 to 2020 are interchangeable. And advice is appreciated.
Dwayne A.
Lots of things do. But there are exceptions. Everything on the OEM site states what is different.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lots of things do. But there are exceptions. Everything on the OEM site states what is different.
Not necessarily. The site used to say you couldn't mount the luggage rack from the bobber to the bobber 60. They've since updated this, but my point is they're not beyond appropriation to suit a lineup.

OP, anything that mounts to the frame is fair trade between them. The engines have the same exterior dimensions, too. Bars and mirrors are the same between bobbers but you'll want to verify on classic variants depending on the year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts