Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the paint are there features on the Roadmaster Elite that can not be added as options on a Roadmaster?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,393 Posts
None that I can think of. Pricing things out the Elite is basically a lot of money for a nice paint job. Dean

·
Registered
140 Posts
The only difference I believe would be it’s a little cheaper buying the Elite with all the extra already on it. Adding all the options after can get pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,190 Posts
I like the Roadmaster , not a fan of the elite paint job or engine trim . Your taste may very 😎
Roadmaster Burgundy Metalic with Tan for me 🤠

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I added the Touring Console to my RM for less than $300 since I got it on sale.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Front wheel is different on the Elite, it is 19 inch, it shows more rim and looks great in my opinion over the 16 inch front end. Fender looks slimmer as well. That is worth some extra -$$

·
Registered
165 Posts
The floor boards (driver and passenger) are upgraded, Premium 600-watt audio with extra speakers in saddle bags, Pathfinder LED headlights, passenger armrest, Pinnacle mirrors, genuine leather accents, Rims, Flared wind shield, It also says driver and passenger heated hand grips (regular Roadmaster has driver heated hand grips)? i am not sure where the passengers heated hand "grips" would be?? Paint job, engine trim and primary cover decal. That is all i can find. I am sure there is other stuff i just don't know about too.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
The floor boards (driver and passenger) are upgraded, Premium 600-watt audio with extra speakers in saddle bags, Pathfinder LED headlights, passenger armrest, Pinnacle mirrors, genuine leather accents, Rims, Flared wind shield, It also says driver and passenger heated hand grips (regular Roadmaster has driver heated hand grips)? i am not sure where the passengers heated hand "grips" would be?? Paint job, engine trim and primary cover decal. That is all i can find. I am sure there is other stuff i just don't know about too.
Yeah...about that...I have the passenger armrests on my RM, and they don't heat. That may be a typo on the website...perhaps they meant the passenger seat heater, but that is available on the regular RM, so...

Reactions: Cmiller

·
Registered
222 Posts
Paint is the main item. Better Stereo, more gauges, smoother items added ... Thats All I know!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts