Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, So we are supposed to self Isolate, well I believe that going 30 to xxx MPH on a bike with maybe the Mrs on back is Isolation. Is there a good site with rides on it, particularly for Indian riders? Yes I know, no bar stops, food will most likely be carry out (not a fast food fan), and beverages will be gas station or from the trunk, but hey, we still need to ride. Not looking for monster rides, but will still partake a few of those. unfortunately the flood run is too large and you better have a strong clutch arm. I know about the Chad Smith ride, but hey they are talking maybe 60 again this weekend, it is time to get out and ride....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Minnesnowda,
Been actually hoping the rain comes on Friday and Saturday to clean up the salt & sand. A ride on Sunday looks good to clear the mind from all that is going on these days.
As for rides, nothing organized but I love going up or down the St. Croix. Either side MN or WS. Also, a quick trip outside of Hudson will get you into all the alphabet roads.
Just getting out for a ride is all that is really needed right now.
P.S. my wife and I love just packing our own food & beverages and pulling over at any park we find. Dont need worry about social distancing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I’ve got all sorts of maps saved on the Ride Command app. Here’s some of the maps I’ve got saved

·
Registered
12 Posts
The roads are pretty clean for the most part. A little more rain to clean off the sand by less traveled intersections and it'll be even better. Nice to get out and put a few miles on the last few days!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Minnesnowda,
Been actually hoping the rain comes on Friday and Saturday to clean up the salt & sand. A ride on Sunday looks good to clear the mind from all that is going on these days.
As for rides, nothing organized but I love going up or down the St. Croix. Either side MN or WS. Also, a quick trip outside of Hudson will get you into all the alphabet roads.
Just getting out for a ride is all that is really needed right now.
P.S. my wife and I love just packing our own food & beverages and pulling over at any park we find. Dont need worry about social distancing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Finally got out today. A good 100 miles around the alphabet roads and then down to Red Wing. Really was GREAT to clear the mind with all that had been going on. Highly recommend taking a ride when you can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts