Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the new 2020 116 bike and tried plugging my iPod into the USB port. Ride for about 140 miles and music cuts out and Ride Command screens go to loading rider screens. No left trigger functionality so stop and unplug and all is well. Try again and after 80 miles same thing. Try To Bluetooth the iPod and system goes crazy and erratic. Has anyone else had iPod interface issues. Has it affected the Ride Command. Suggestion is RC is not compatible with iPod MP4a music formats. Any other riders have the same issues

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a had a host of issues with the iPod on my 2016 Roadmaster when I first purchased it; it would go in and out and then sometimes just stop working altogether. I had so many issues with it that after going back and forth to the shop to get it "fixed" the shop had to keep the bike for several months. They eventually fixed it for the most part (I don't know how) and it stays on pretty much all the time ...except sometimes when I hit a bump, then it will cut out for a while and then comes back. Oh, that and when I hit the horn, the radio goes out for a second or two also. Other that...no problems lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts