Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike has 4.4 miles on the odometer. Was won in a Raffle by gentleman who is not a rider; I bought it directly from him. Warranty began 2 months ago on 9/16/20, good through 9/16/22; no Recalls on it.

Indian guys/gals will already know this. The 2020 Chief DH (only Chief model for 2020) is the first year Indian went to the Touring frame on the Chief/Vintage models, so it has the 25-degree rake for better handling, as well as the air adjustable rear shock, with longer travel of 4.5". And, there is no longer a Chief model; was dropped from the 2021 lineup. So, it is a pretty unique model.

Will sell for $17,000. This is a savings of $3K-$4K dollars.....discount from $18,499 MSRP, no dealer freight or setup or Doc fee, no Sales Tax (maybe depending on which state you're in...none here in AZ).

NOTE: I have clear AZ Title already in my name, but I do not have the bike here yet; shipped from North Dakota, currently in transporter's warehouse in Las Vegas waiting for carrier to bring it down here to Phoenix area. Should be here in next week or so, I hope.

I am a veteran rider; well over 50 years; retired. Just a fun hobby/interest with buying/selling Indian/Harley. 2020 Chief DH.jpg

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts