Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been running an XK Glow headlight in my bobber for a few months. I only had the main headlight hooked up and not the color change LEDs.

Last weekend I hooked up the LEDs which consisted of power and ground to battery.

Immediately following that I have no power to the bike. Turn the key on, no headlight, fuel pump, gauge display, not even a click when I press the start button. Bike is completely dark.

I've checked to ensure battery connections are tight, battery is charged. I have checked the fuse behind the battery. I have also completely disconnected the headlight.

I'm sort of at a loss as to what to check next. Anyone have any guidance?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I keep reading about faulty circuit breakers. Maybe I tripped mine? Where can I find it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I blew a fuse screwing trying to install LED strip on my bobber couple years ago. You have to remove the main fuse box and it's behind there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I blew a fuse screwing trying to install LED strip on my bobber couple years ago. You have to remove the main fuse box and it's behind there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
What symptoms were you having with your blown fuse? Which one did you blow?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if anyone is following this, but I'm back up and running. It was a bad main ground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts