Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a BROWN bag for the solo rack. I can't seem to find anything online. Anyone found one? Links are appreciated!

·
Bronze member
2,735 Posts
Somehow, I've never noticed how saweet that two-tone looks on a Scout - until now.. I wonder if the tan leather contrast has something to do with it - kinda the "cherry on top" of the overall appearance...?

Reactions: CaptFlood

·
Rider
481 Posts
I have a like new Burley Brand Voyager Tank, rack, or fender bag that sells for $160.00 Amazon.com: Burly Brand B15-1010D Voyager Tank/Tail Bag: Automotive

I don't have the clear messenger flap, but the rest of the bag is intact and complete. They look great on the Scout rack. Here's a few pics that I took

The bag will hold a beanie style helmet. I will let it go for $75.00 + $15.00 to ship The base is magnetic andwill hold the bag to a fender, or strap the bag

to your rack directly. I have Paypal : [email protected] Please use my email to respond for a faster response. Thank you Tom Woodgeard - Sarasota

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
May I suggest,

I realise that this is an English company however there must be similar choices in the States...and check out the suppliers in India...
The shape would sit well on the rear rack - bungy cords and easy to take off into a hotel/motel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts