Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2019 Indian Chieftain Darkhorse in White smoke. I currently have 832 miles. I am only selling because it’s to much bike for me, I enjoy riding around town and will probably be looking into a scout bobber down the line. The bike has never been dropped or damaged. The 500 mile service has been completed and it has no issues. I have added a few thing.....Klock Werks 12 Flare windshield, Custon Dynamics LED headlight, KST +6 bars (short version) with Avon grips, Upgraded powerband fairing speakers, rear highway bars, and extended shift and brake pegs. This bike is like new with no issues. I am asking 25k or reasonable offers. This is not a fire sale and I’m not hard up for the cash but if someone is in the market for one, I can save you thousands, I basically just broke it in! Title in hand!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest? I willing to deal a little bit, if anyone has a reasonable offer let me know! Oh yeah, the bike is located in Maryland.....

·
Registered
934 Posts
No interest? I willing to deal a little bit, if anyone has a reasonable offer let me know! Oh yeah, the bike is located in Maryland.....
Feel that many would want to buy a new :
2020 INDIAN CHALLENGER WITH NEW POWERPLUS 108 ENGINE has over 120HP.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Except new 2020 Indian Challenger is now out and will run said buyers close to $30,000. Ouch.

·
Bronze member
2,272 Posts
Nice looking bike. If you don't get any interest, your dealer might sell it on consignment.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This bike sold for 23K back in September. I spoke with the owner on Facebook marketplace at the time because I was interested in trading my bobber + cash. If someone has a 2019 Chieftain Darkhorse for sale please reach out to me. I'm on the hunt. ;)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Tax title and prep a limited challenger pending on where you live will easily crack 30 to 31g. I paid in 18 for my 18 limited 23g plus tax. Obviously he had something someone wanted

·
Registered
934 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice looking bike. If you don't get any interest, your dealer might sell it on consignment.
Did not know sold since he did not post here in Forum . Have you checked out the 2020 Challenger ? All reviews rave about the Indian Challenger 108" of over 120HP , to me this is the bike to shoot for start at 21,999 BRAND NEW !! https://www.cycleworld.com/indian-motorcycle-challenger/
Guy it’s been a while since I’ve Posted on here, with work and a semi new baby in the house sometimes things slip through the cracks. I didn’t update this post but the bike sold pretty quickly to a member of the forums. I got a 2020 bobber which I thought I would love but just didn’t make the cut. I’m back in a 19 Chieftain Darkhorse. I have zero interest in a Challenger, I have never been into fixed fairing bikes and this is no different. I am excited to see what they put the new motor in next though.

·
Bronze member
1,039 Posts
Guy it’s been a while since I’ve Posted on here, with work and a semi new baby in the house sometimes things slip through the cracks. I didn’t update this post but the bike sold pretty quickly to a member of the forums. I got a 2020 bobber which I thought I would love but just didn’t make the cut. I’m back in a 19 Chieftain Darkhorse. I have zero interest in a Challenger, I have never been into fixed fairing bikes and this is no different. I am excited to see what they put the new motor in next though.

@pank11 Wait, so you had a new 2019 White Chieftain DH and sold it for a new 2020 Scout Bobber, only to repurchase a (new or used?), 2019 Chieftain DH?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
@pank11 Wait, so you had a new 2019 White Chieftain DH and sold it for a new 2020 Scout Bobber, only to repurchase a (new or used?), 2019 Chieftain DH?
Yep, I ended up getting $400 less than what I originally spent on my bobber with my trade being as though Indian had the $1500 trade in credit. The bike had 109 miles. I Got my dealers last 19 Darkhorse for about 3K off MSRP.

·
Bronze member
1,039 Posts
Yep, I ended up getting $400 less than what I originally spent on my bobber with my trade being as though Indian had the $1500 trade in credit. The bike had 109 miles. I Got my dealers last 19 Darkhorse for about 3K off MSRP.
Did you stay with white smoke?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts