Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
Sooo excited to pick up my Indian tomorrow. I can barely contain myself.....lol.
This is my first Indian. My dream bike that I've waited 15 years for.
Hoping to participate in some weekend local rides with my sister Indians.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride! I’m looking at a 2019 Chieftain myself but I’m still undecided between the Classic and the Limited. Any particular reason why you went with the Classic? Was the Limited even under consideration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Bronze member
2,500 Posts
Hi and welcome to the tribe, you’ll love the Classic.
Keep the shiny side up, ride safe.

·
Rider
750 Posts
Welcome to the group from northeast Ohio! I have a 2018 Chieftain classic and absolutely love it! My family says I'm so addicted to Indian that they are thinking of scheduling an intervention!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just got a ‘19 Limited a few weeks ago. The big difference with the Classic is the styling. The full fender skirt & the old school fairing which I love the look of. There just wasn’t a color that did it for me. I got the burnt orange Limited & love that color with the chrome! . Enjoy your new ride! I’m loving mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations on the new ride! I’m looking at a 2019 Chieftain myself but I’m still undecided between the Classic and the Limited. Any particular reason why you went with the Classic? Was the Limited even under consideration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I honestly just walked in cause I saw a used limited advertised. I couldn't the my eyes off this classic...love at first site...that was my reason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.