Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
Really excited. I'm picking up my Indian tomorrow. Finally my dream bike after 15 years of wishing.
I'm new...obviously....so I'm hoping to gather knowledge and reach out to fellow Indians since this is my first i Indian.
Glad to see a women's forum and going to him.up with a Couple local weekend rides.

·
Bronze member
2,557 Posts
They selling those already?

·
Rider
747 Posts
Welcome to the tribe. Lots of great people with tons of knowledge. You can ask just about anything and someone on here has either already done it or knows someone who has and has the answers about it! Enjoy the ride and the forum! You're going to love both!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the tribe. Lots of great people with tons of knowledge. You can ask just about anything and someone on here has either already done it or knows someone who has and has the answers about it! Enjoy the ride and the forum! You're going to love both!!
Thank you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi all!
Really excited. I'm picking up my Indian tomorrow. Finally my dream bike after 15 years of wishing.
I'm new...obviously....so I'm hoping to gather knowledge and reach out to fellow Indians since this is my first i Indian.
Glad to see a women's forum and going to him.up with a Couple local weekend rides.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts