Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking at a Chieftain Classic in Patriot Red Pearl color. I’m going to go look in person but was hoping to hear how it looks before I go from someone who has one in that color.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Saw one at the local dealership, not nearly as bright or orangish as the wildfire red was. Almost looks like the classic Indian Red until you get close enough to see the metallic. Slightly lighter red than the classic red in less than bright light. That's the best I can describe it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw one at the local dealership, not nearly as bright or orangish as the wildfire red was. Almost looks like the classic Indian Red until you get close enough to see the metallic. Slightly lighter red than the classic red in less than bright light. That's the best I can describe it.

Ok , thanks.

·
Bronze member
3,049 Posts
yeah.. it really is a pretty color.. it does fool you... but I never seen it outside in the sunlight and Indian paints pop outside so I would imagine it would be really sweet

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I saw one a couple months back. I'm not usually into red, but man I won't forget that bike anytime soon. It was really stunning sitting in the sun.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Would that be the Ruby red?

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
I love the 2019 Icon series ,I would be torn between the Ruby Red, Burnt Orange, Dark Walnut I think. Not going to buy a new bike as the Road Master is new anyway. But one of my mates bought the first Dragon Green Chieftain Ltd. here and loves it. I and many others keep stirring him about the new Kawasaki lol.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I love the 2019 Icon series ,I would be torn between the Ruby Red, Burnt Orange, Dark Walnut I think. Not going to buy a new bike as the Road Master is new anyway. But one of my mates bought the first Dragon Green Chieftain Ltd. here and loves it. I and many others keep stirring him about the new Kawasaki lol.
I saw a dragon green Icon RM here at a local dealership. It is bright. Only thing missing was a Rider dressed in a Elvis suit. Lol.

Seriously though, I bet the dragon green looks good out on the road. Good for safety too because how bright it is.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
I saw a dragon green Icon RM here at a local dealership. It is bright. Only thing missing was a Rider dressed in a Elvis suit. Lol.

Seriously though, I bet the dragon green looks good out on the road. Good for safety too because how bright it is.
It surprised me how nice the bike really is ,the best part is I can always see where he is :eek::D I love theists that are true standout and not your everyday boring colours. Blow is his bike and mine.
IMG_0660.jpg
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0658.jpg

·
Registered
359 Posts
Would that be the Ruby red?
No, I love the Ruby Red on the new Chieftains, not so much the style.... but...... The Ruby is a little more burgundy. The Patriot is basically a sparkly Classic Red. It was one of the Icon series the OP speaks of.
I think Patriot Red was an 18 Icon series.

·
Bronze member
3,049 Posts
Patriot Red is a 19 ICON.. the ICON paint series is awesome in my opinion... my favorite one for 19 is the Burnt Orange... I still for the life of me can not understand why Indian doesn't advertise these more... if your new to the brand and your dealer doesn't say a word ('cause he doesn't want to order it) you would never know about it until you run into a forum like this or someone that told you... why go through all the trouble designing and buying the paint and not tell anyone?... oh and that Patriot Red really pops... If you're into Red it is a damn nice color for a bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts