Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a 2019 CDH and it already has Midrise Bars and Stage 1 Air intake .
I am installing the Heated Grips and Clima Command Seat on it .
Saw an offer from Indian for extra $500 - $ 750 on accessories or apparel for Physicians and Nurses .

I am not very knowledgeable about Indian upgrades , What upgrade would you recommend based on what I have so I can use the free $$$ offer .
Thanks in advance for the help

·
Registered
460 Posts
I would get the rear tip over bars, or maybe a passengers sissy bar/backrest if you are going to have a passenger. Thanks for being on the front line of this crap.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not supported by Indian for whatever reason but a USB port for charging then a decent phone mount (I started with RAM but switched to tackform and MUCH happier), LED headlights make a huge difference at night, I added the luggage rack to the sissy bar and floor boards for the passenger, I got a fork bag from fox creek leather since there is zero storage. Only the passenger floorboards and luggage rack were from Indian to use up the referral $$. Everything else is cheaper aftermarket.

·
Registered
317 Posts
That amount of money doesn't get you a lot in terms of Indian parts. With that said, because the CDH dispensed with driving lights a few years back, I'd get those (assuming the new ones will work with a 2019 model). Anything you can do to increase your visibility (yours and other drivers) is always wise. Either that or go for the Indian adaptive headlight. And frankly, I'd do both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts