Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few parts and pieces I am willing to part with from my 2018 Scout Bobber. All Items were taken off with under 1000mi on the bike. It is pretty safe to say they are all in like new condition. Serious Inquiries please. Located Houston, TX as well for any face to face dealings. Pictures can be provided, but I am currently offshore. All items can be shipped ASAP when I get back to shore.

-Full Stock exhaust
-Hand Brake lever
-Hand Clutch Lever
-Indian Genuine Leather Passenger Seat with Sissy Bar
-Stock Seat
-Bar end mirrors
-License Plate Bracket and pieces (Minus Light)
-Stock Pulley Guard (Front)

·
Rider
1,288 Posts
Pics of passenger seat and sissy bar ??

...and pricing ??

p.s.
I'm in Pearland ??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of passenger seat and sissy bar ??

...and pricing ??

p.s.
I'm in Pearland ??

Its 409 new. This is basically new (I think it was sat on 4 times). 350? What were you thinking. PM me if still interested.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any scratches on mirrors or behind from contact w cars?That the prob w mine.
I highly doubt it. I've owned the bike two years and only just recently crossed 1000mi (also garage kept). I can send pictures when I get off this job, but sadly it could be a couple weeks. If its not something you need ASAP I can get back to you with my pictures as soon as I am back.

·
Rider
1,288 Posts
View attachment 573261
Its 409 new. This is basically new (I think it was sat on 4 times). 350? What were you thinking. PM me if still interested.
Dang, I thought you meant an actual sissy bar ?

I wouldn't feel comfortable taking my wife on that - she would hate me for life...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dang, I thought you meant an actual sissy bar ?

I wouldn't feel comfortable taking my wife on that - she would hate me for life...
They got some new styles straight from Indian if you're looking for something with more comfort.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a few parts and pieces I am willing to part with from my 2018 Scout Bobber. All Items were taken off with under 1000mi on the bike. It is pretty safe to say they are all in like new condition. Serious Inquiries please. Located Houston, TX as well for any face to face dealings. Pictures can be provided, but I am currently offshore. All items can be shipped ASAP when I get back to shore.

-Full Stock exhaust
-Hand Brake lever
-Hand Clutch Lever
-Indian Genuine Leather Passenger Seat with Sissy Bar
-Stock Seat
-Bar end mirrors
-License Plate Bracket and pieces (Minus Light)
-Stock Pulley Guard (Front)
Do you still have the brake and clutch levers available for sale?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts