Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 Roadmaster, one-owner, with only 500 miles. Pearl White/Titanium Metallic color, includes stage 1 air intake and pipes, and a heel shifter, all installed at the dealership. I purchased this bike from Indian of OKC to take my wife on rides and she doesn’t enjoy it so I’m keeping my Chief and selling my Roadmaster. This bike has always been garage kept, never seen ethanol, and always on a battery tender. Never laid down. No highway miles. Never been in the rain. I literally road this to church every Sunday until the Covid hit, and it's been in the garage since then. This bike is very well cared for and as close to show room condition as you will find. Retailed for $32k. Priced to sell at $23k! Located in Edmond OK.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just took the bike to Indian of OKC for its 500 mile breakin maintenance. It’s ready to gooooooo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife doesn’t ride with me anymore and I have 2 bikes so I’m keeping my chief and sell my roadmaster.

·
Silver member
5,309 Posts
Personally, I normally hate bikes with white paint, but that one with the Silver flows perfectly. I actually considered buying that very bike from Arlen Ness, but I am just not a fairing guy.

Indian hit it out of the park with that combo for sure,:).

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have the '18 Classic. Whoever gets this bike will LOVE it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bike is sold. Thanks for everybody’s inquiries and comments. I already regret letting her go! :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts