Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm on an android S10. Have the ride command and account setup. I can create rides and they show on phone but my phone won't pair with app. Bluetooth works fine for audio calls and messages. I cleared the cache innthe app settings, removed and reinstalled app and still no luck. Bike just had the recall for clutch lever and they updated to latest software im told. The rides upload via USB no problem.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Delete your phone from the paired devices in the Ride Command, delete the Ride Command from the paired devices in your phone, and re-pair them.

·
Rider
517 Posts
I've done all the above, no help. I think when Indian changed GPS makers, those of us with the old system are SOL.

·
German Rider
1,640 Posts
2018 is still the "old" system the new one started in 2020, so....

Maybe the reason is you have to allow the app on your phone to communicate with your bike. Also possible, some phones with some software version sometimes got probs with that and last but not least, the app itself is the big problem. Sometimes it works like a charm and sometimes it won't pair or even show the new routes, etc.

I screwed it an put my routes on and USB stick, plug it to bike and transfer it. Works problemfree.

Cu,
Sven

1 - 4 of 4 Posts