Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Indian Scout Bobber
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a tier 1 tuner on my bike, it has a mustang seat, led headlights, performance exhaust and ss intake, in the install video it says to set it on map 3 which is low/high, it came on map 2 low/med, not sure if one is better then the other, curios if anyone knows? The same day i put it in my clutch cable might of needed adjustment, prior to install on other rides i would feel the bike slip under full throttle in high gears, i thought it was the belt, just how it rode, first time with a belt driven bike, the change in performance was veryyyyy noticble, the bike was super responsive, due to not adjusting the cable and the extra power i might of fried my clutch, i am now looking into a bernett kevlar clutch kit and steel cable, would that be a better option given my mods? I wish i had come on here first and asked about the slipping, im almost certain i would of been told to adjust the cable. Price i will pay to learn. So 2 questions, tier 1 tuner map? And barnett kit better then stock considering my mods? Future mods and final will be wide rear tire kit (240) and drag bars.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts