Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_1279.jpg FOR SALE - absolutely like new DMC sidecar - was mounted to the bike and driven less than 10 miles - wife did not like it and it was my way to get her involved - so that being said
here is a great buy for anyone looking for a sidecar for their scout - I have posted a photo of the bill to show what I paid for the sidecar - which by the way is the best you can buy -
Jay and the people at DMC are 1st class all the way - the sidecar has been repacked back in the original create that it came in with all the instructions - $5500 and you have a like new
top of the line sidecar - feel free to call 315-250-4791 to discuss any concerns you may have - ride safe - Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After giving this some thought I have decided to offer FREE SHIPPING TO ANY O FTHE LOWER 48 STATES - this should nail it - if anyone is truly interested in a sidecar
for a Indian Scout here it is - LIKE NEW - $2000 UNDER A NEW ONE - AND SHIPPED TO YOUR LOCATION -

·
Registered
435 Posts
Cool sidecar man - almost as cool as my Bonnie-rig ;):cool: (y) But I’m good with one of these. :coffee: Would love to add this to my Sixty, but then I’d miss “leaning” again :geek:

·
Registered
435 Posts
:unsure: Not sure what happened to my picture - here it is :)(y)

Reactions: lugnut1009

·
Registered
435 Posts
On a side note, not trying to steal your post, but adding the chair to my Bonnie back in 2017 made my wife (at least every once in a while) join me on my rides ???

·
Registered
341 Posts
I bet it wouldn't take much to make this sidecar fit the bigger 111 bikes. That could open you up to a bigger market anyway.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered the sidecar for my 2016 Indian Scout ABS - however I am sure that if someone wanted to put this on a different bike it
would be just a matter of contacting DMC and they would have the proper attachments to have it fit perfectly to many other makes of
motorcycles

·
Registered
435 Posts
WOW very nice set up !!!!!! This is the bike I have had for years with sidecar - Zundapp KS601 Sport View attachment 578978 View attachment 578978
Yours is a REAL WOW (y) - a real classic!!! Being from Germany, I used to own/ride a couple Zundapp mopeds (50cc) back in the day - was real fun at the time, being 15/16 years old :) A real shame that Zundapp was one of the many great old German (and European) brands that bit the dust in the wake of Japanese bikes flooding Europe.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are photos of my first bike 1926 Indian with a Princes sidecar - absolutely love the side door to step thru on that
sidecar - however it was no where as comfortable for the passenger to ride is as these new ones

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
WOW - love it. Bike and chair :)(y)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Great! Good luck and lots of fun to the new owner!
@OCT955: Is that beautiful picture your 1926 Scout you had that Princess sidecar mounted to in the previous pictures? (post #10)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts