Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve made some improvements to my 2018 Chieftain limited. including blacking it out as much as possible. I’ve also made other changes and changed my mind about some of those changes. Therefore, I’ve decided to clear out the garage a bit for the wife. These are all the parts I can think of that need to go but there may be more as I continue to go through boxes. I’m not looking to get rich off these parts but I’m also not giving them away. The buyer will need to pay for shipping and paypal fees. I’m located in central Florida if anyone is interested in anything and would like to pick up items in person.

All factory parts from 2018 Chieftain Limited
Chrome Kickstand-$60
Chrome Mirrors-$50
Chrome taillight housing-$100
Chrome gas cap and dummy cover-$50
Fox lowering shock (New in box)-$375
Indian factory shock and pump-$200
Factory 4-channel amp-$250
Factory saddlebag speakers with grills-$250
White smoke saddle bag lids (no locking hardware)-$200
White smoke JES customs wind deflectors (new painted to match but never used.)-$75
Dirty Bird black Rogue bars +4”-$215
Two sets of Indian fishtail exhaust tips. One chrome and one black. $190 each set.

IMG_0509.jpg IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0237(1).jpg IMG_0508(1).jpg IMG_0540.jpg

Attachments

·
Rider
451 Posts
Interested in the tour pack setup but I can't imagine shipping being too cheap. You wanna get a price for shipping to 93657 zip code and we can go from there?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in the tour pack setup but I can't imagine shipping being too cheap. You wanna get a price for shipping to 93657 zip code and we can go from there?
You want both the rack and the pack correct? I have a box that I can ship it in so I will get the measurements and check with USPS on the rate. I’m thinking close to $100 but I will let you o ow shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
451 Posts
You want both the rack and the pack correct? I have a box that I can ship it in so I will get the measurements and check with USPS on the rate. I’m thinking close to $100 but I will let you o ow shortly.

Yes and thank you. Interested in complete set up

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it does not. I made a pigtail for the leds in the pack to run and for brakes. Just a positive and ground from the light harness under the seat.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I’m interested in the tour pack as well. Can you price UPS to 64015

Thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I’ll just need the Trunk unless the Dirty Bird Tour Pack Rack works on a 2019 Chieftain.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ll just need the Trunk unless the Dirty Bird Tour Pack Rack works on a 2019 Chieftain.
It doesn't fit the 2019 and up models. I currently am waiting on another member on his decsion to buy both. If he decides not to do so, you will have first choice of just the tour pack. Shipping would be much cheaper with USPS based on the size of the box but if you want UPS, it is well over $150. I can check at the local UPS store to make sure I used the quote tool correctly. USPS was $95.

·
Rider
963 Posts
I really only really need the left side switch housing. Would you consider $100 plush shipping for the set instead of $150. I'm willing to send pay pal friends and family.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm interested in the speakers if they're still available.
Which ones. The Hertz or the saddlebag speakers. I still have both but not sure which you are interested in.

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you could get me a total with shipping and the PayPal fee for the seat. I’m a new Indian owner so I’m not sure but am assuming the rider and passenger seat are all together as one piece. Is that correct? If it’s not going to be an outrageous price for shipping I definitely would like to have the seat/seats.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you could get me a total with shipping and the PayPal fee for the seat. I’m a new Indian owner so I’m not sure but am assuming the rider and passenger seat are all together as one piece. Is that correct? If it’s not going to be an outrageous price for shipping I definitely would like to have the seat/seats.

Welcome To the tribe. The seats are separable if you want to ride solo without the rear. I can get an estimated of the shipping cost. PayPal is 3% I believe. Not positive on that though. What is your zip code?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts