Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. I have a 2017 Springfield. Only performance mods are the stage 1 air cleaner & Rinehart Slip ons. Rode the bike on February 28th. Ran great. Went to Denver for 7 days. Tried to start when I returned. The key fob wouldn't even unlock the bags. New battery in the fob. The bike battery is 5 Months old & fully charged. When I push the on/off on the tank nothing lights up. No power to anything. Checked the kill switch, checked the battery terminals. All are good. Any idea what the problem could be?

·
Founding Member
434 Posts
I'd start with the fuse box and just pull and reseat the fuses. Still no power indications after that drill the next is to pull and reseat the chassis j-case fuse and see if things wake up. After that it's shop time.

Reactions: FlingPoo II

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
You said you checked the battery terminals, but did you check the earth lead where it attaches to the frame?

Another thing that comes to mind is to check the 12v outlet in the right saddlebag. I think it is not switched through the ignition and it might give you at least an indication that there is power to the system at some level.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts