Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my stock Black Seat and Black Touring Passenger Seat for the Desert Tan Versions. My wife and I like the way they look compared to the black, so I figured I would cast out a line here. Bought the bike about 3 months ago so there is nothing wrong with them. Will throw in some $ as well since the Desert Tan seat and passenger seat are leather, not vinyl.

·
Diamond member
9,094 Posts
Looking to trade my stock Black Seat and Black Touring Passenger Seat for the Desert Tan Versions. My wife and I like the way they look compared to the black, so I figured I would cast out a line here. Bought the bike about 3 months ago so there is nothing wrong with them. Will throw in some $ as well since the Desert Tan seat and passenger seat are leather, not vinyl.
Tempting.. I too like the Tan,, but cannot stand leather...
Hmmmmm....

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a stock tan seat and passenger pillion if still looking. Both have not been used. I swapped to reduce reach seat when purchased.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a stock tan seat and passenger pillion if still looking. Both have not been used. I swapped to reduce reach seat when purchased.
@fred_g I think I will have to go with @DJScoutRider since he has exactly what I am looking for.

@DJScoutRider if you want to start a Conversation with me, we can exchange some details and make this happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts