Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Someone may have posted this already, but if you cant get by your local Indian dealer today you simply text LEGEND to 47464.
I believe you have until March 15th to enter? Didnt pay close attention to that because I just did it when I saw the sign at the dealer.
You'll get a return text to follow a link.
Good luck to all. I'd sell it if I win. No interest in it.

·
Bronze member
2,176 Posts
Someone may have posted this already, but if you cant get by your local Indian dealer today you simple text LEGEND to 47464.
I believe you have until March 15th to enter? Didnt pay close attention to that because I just did it when I saw the sign at the dealer.
You'll get a return text to follow a link.
Good luck to all. I'd sell it if I win. No interest in it.

Hmmph, I asked the sales manager today about it. Showed him the invitation thing. He had no idea what it was. He went to his whatever and came back and said go to the website and enter there, for a Chieftain.

Dealers really need more communication with Polaris.

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmph, I asked the sales manager today about it. Showed him the invitation thing. He had no idea what it was. He went to his whatever and came back and said go to the website and enter there, for a Chieftain.

Dealers really need more communication with Polaris.

Thanks for the heads up!
Or get their heads out during meetings???

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Don't know, myself and another both did the text thing and got no reply, while another with us did and got a reply almost right away. o_O

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know, myself and another both did the text thing and got no reply, while another with us did and got a reply almost right away. o_O
Wonder if you maybe have a restrictive setting on your phone?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Now that is a good question, the fella that got a reply use's Verizon and myself and other fella has C-Spire, other then that I'm lost.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now that is a good question, the fella that got a reply use's Verizon and myself and other fella has C-Spire, other then that I'm lost.
Id say thats the problem. Verizon is a top tier carrier. Use his phone. The info you enter on the link will be specific to you.
This might not work if they block one device from multiple entries.
My reply was instant on Sprint.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts

Dealers really need more communication with Polaris
Just love when this Happens and had it happen lots with various Polaris Dealers , Victory and Indian Both ..

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
It's a waste of time for any of you to text to that number, I am going to win so I can sell that bike and give the money to a legitimate Veterans Charity Organization.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts