Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to have mean street cycle to do the modification on my roadmaster seat, but they will not touch a heated seat. I really like the look of the seat, but my butt get tired of it after 200 miles and my wife alot sooner then that.
Has anyone had thier stock heated seat modified with good luck.
I would hate to buy an aftermarket seat, unless absolutely necessary.
Thanks

·
Bronze member
2,049 Posts
I was going to have mean street cycle to do the modification on my roadmaster seat, but they will not touch a heated seat. I really like the look of the seat, but my butt get tired of it after 200 miles and my wife alot sooner then that.
Has anyone had thier stock heated seat modified with good luck.
I would hate to buy an aftermarket seat, unless absolutely necessary.
Thanks
I had Astech do my stock seat and it made a huge difference. In the end I needed to sit back further and swapped it out for a Corbin.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't believe they will day long will work for me. They web page says thier seats mods will add 1.5 to 2 inches of height...Im 5'7" can't afford any more height on the seat.. any other vendors doing seat mods

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Don't believe they will day long will work for me. They web page says thier seats mods will add 1.5 to 2 inches of height...Im 5'7" can't afford any more height on the seat.. any other vendors doing seat mods
I believe that they can work with you on that.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I had Astech do my seat with good results. I went from dying to get off and take a break every 100 miles to taking a short break at fuel stops. Not perfect but much better. I’ve successfully done 1100 miles in a day. I still got sore but it’s something I can do again.

Tomorrow, a new seat is going to Russell Day Long. Pretty confident they can work with you on the seat height. Give them a call and they’re super willing to talk and answer questions.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Russell did my roadmaster seat and I specified I wanted same seating position. Love the seat and they did exactly as I asked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts