Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested, posted a video of my recent upgraded exhaust...and a good shot of the Mid-bars. It was an incredible ride home from the dealership...normal 30 mins took me 2 hours...by choice. They are incredible motorcycles.

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you miss the sound and think it would make you love your bike even more--go for it.

·
Bronze member
1,848 Posts
J had Freedom racing performance duals on my 14 Stratoliner, I liked them lots. Anyone use them on their RM yet, or which are the best sounding in all your opinions out there? thx in advance

·
Registered
853 Posts
J had Freedom racing performance duals on my 14 Stratoliner, I liked them lots. Anyone use them on their RM yet, or which are the best sounding in all your opinions out there? thx in advance
I have the FP racing 4" and the true dual headers on my RM and it sounds great, a little louder than I expected but at highway speeds it is not even close to what my 1600 Vulcan with Cobra slash cut drags was. People are always telling me it sounds great, really want to do the cams but just paid for a wedding last summer and have another next summer.

·
Registered
2017 Roadmaster
23 Posts
Have a '17 RMC. Did the V&H with the turn down tips. Goodness what a difference from the stockers! At my 500 mile check up, the tech said "Wait till you do the cams and a/c, you'll fall in love with it all over again."
Btw. Anyone have any experience using the K&N air filter for $67 instead of the $400 Indian ac?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I put Rush performance duels on my 16 RM and love 'em. With the cams and the flash it let's the loopy bloopied bloop idle rumble. As for on the road it was like that 111 coughed out a huge fur ball, it breathes so much better. 'specially on the top end.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Have a '17 RMC. Did the V&H with the turn down tips. Goodness what a difference from the stockers! At my 500 mile check up, the tech said "Wait till you do the cams and a/c, you'll fall in love with it all over again."
Btw. Anyone have any experience using the K&N air filter for $67 instead of the $400 Indian ac?
K&N filter in the modified stock air box.

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Have the V&H turn downs,stage 1 ac,and cams,noise is OK but not what expected.I'am going to remove baffel insulation and see how it sounds.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I purchased my Rd from the same dealer. DAVE is awesome. I want to go with Jackpot headers and Rineharts. I would like to hear that Combo first though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts