Beautiful OEM Indian Motorcycle Factory Leather Trunk in Gorgeous Desert Tan. This factory original is off of my 2017 Indian Chieftain. It can also be used for the roadmaster and other Indian motorcycles. It is an absolutely like new condition. It has never once seen rain and always in a climate controlled garage.

This trunk also includes the factory INDIAN Trunk Base and is required for the installation of an accessory Quick Release Trunk. Mounts directly on the trunk and features Quick Release technology so riders can quickly remove their trunk in seconds without tools. The trunk base is made from durable steel material and a stainless steel finish which will look great season after season. The only thing not included is the spools which you mount directly to the motorcycle. Indian Motorcycle currently has these in stock.

Shipping from Naples Florida or pick up there. Items are available immediately. Buyer pays for shipping

you can check out my other posting for the hard bags and speakers I am also selling from this bike. If you’re interested in as well, we can bundle it.

I have a video for this as well. We can also FaceTime if you would like further inspection.

Thanks Mike