Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my bike but still have the removeable, chrome, backrest with the black backrest. Also have the driver backrest but no frame for it. Asking 500 but cash is king.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sold my bike but still have the removeable, chrome, backrest with the black backrest. Also have the driver backrest but no frame for it. Asking 500 but cash is king.
Do you still have the drivers backrest? I already have the mount, I just need a backrest.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you still have the drivers backrest? I already have the mount, I just need a backrest.
I do still have both. My name is Scott I will DM my number so we can speak directly and I can show you pics. I cant figure out the pics posting on here.

·
Registered
210 Posts
how much is the chrome, backrest without the black backrest pad? and is it 12 or 14 inches?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts