Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Indian Chief Vintage
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 Chief Vintage plugs punched out of the stock pipes . Arnott air ride with analog guage. Heated grips with fringed wraps on a set of Chieftain pull back bars. I took an extra heated grip switch and wired it to run my garage door opener remote so I didn't have to have the remote where anyone could see it. My favorite aspect of the bike is the ride and how it handles. I can take her out solo and hit the twisties and carve deep and have a blast or adjust the air and take the wife on a day long cruse. So far my favorite ride has been to New River Gorge right after I got the bike last year. It was a great weekend trip that calmed down my wife after I bought the bike with out her permission.

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Beautiful bike and glad she fits the seat of your pants and wife’s to😎

·
Registered
8 Posts
2017 Chief Vintage plugs punched out of the stock pipes . Arnott air ride with analog guage. Heated grips with fringed wraps on a set of Chieftain pull back bars. I took an extra heated grip switch and wired it to run my garage door opener remote so I didn't have to have the remote where anyone could see it. My favorite aspect of the bike is the ride and how it handles. I can take her out solo and hit the twisties and carve deep and have a blast or adjust the air and take the wife on a day long cruse. So far my favorite ride has been to New River Gorge right after I got the bike last year. It was a great weekend trip that calmed down my wife after I bought the bike with out her permission.
What a beautiful bike and saddle bag fits perfectly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts