Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Would you like to purchase an Indian Bike Contest Calendar?

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Not into the calendar thing as my little smarter then me phone has to keep track of every thing for me. But as this is different then anything and goes to a charity, I will take one.

Now @Big Daddy, I love RL Burnsides song, never seen the video as I am just not into seeing music as much as feeling music but that was the coolest video. Had to send the link to the better half.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Not into the calendar thing as my little smarter then me phone has to keep track of every thing for me. But as this is different then anything and goes to a charity, I will take one.

Now @Big Daddy, I love RL Burnsides song, never seen the video as I am just not into seeing music as much as feeling music but that was the coolest video. Had to send the link to the better half.
Thanks Gina.
I had another RL Burnsides tune qued up but one of my pals has passed away.
RIP Pete.

Reactions: gina

·
Registered
371 Posts
Put me in for one! Just say when and where I need to send money.

Reactions: Big Daddy

·
Registered
16 Posts
As we begin the fulfillment stage of the bike calendar project it would be helpful for us to get your feedback.
You may be aware that printing costs are reduced on a per item basis based on volume.
In other words, the more we order from the printer the lower our per item cost becomes.

Yes, there is also that up front expense that we are dealing with too.
At some point in the not to distant future you can expect to see our initial opportunity to pre-order to help us cover the initial order.

Right now we are looking at a $20 to $25 cost with all proceeds beyond production costs going to a Veterans charity.

Please, use this thread to help us gauge the volume of interest on this keepsake calendar.

Thanks for your support.
Two for me please.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I just sent $75 for 3 calendars via PayPal

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
802 Posts
@Big Daddy sorry about your friend.

I use to play the clarinet, love the song it is so good to hear someone that can really play a horn. I miss the horns in most modern music, guess that is why I don't listen to most modern music.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts