Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Would you like to purchase an Indian Bike Contest Calendar?

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #101 (Edited)
I have faith in our forum members that they will not fail our calendars and our deserving veterans. They will be receiving 16 months of stunning photos of our forum member's Indian Motorcycles and help to change the lives of our military veteran heroes.
It's a damn good thing we ain't trying to sell War Bonds here or we would all be taking Chinese lessons
show-me-the-money.jpg

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
It's a damn good think we ain't trying to sell War Bonds here or we would all be taking Chinese lessons
View attachment 67658
Probably not Chinese. More than likely we would be speaking German or Japanese, and would all be shouting, "Heil Hitler!" With a Nazi salute.
I would urge everyone to commit to buying at least one calendar, so that we can preserve Democracy for future generations! Hahaha!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I don't know if you are counting posts or the pole. I poled several days ago but I will ad 1 for me here in this post. Some of the 51 in the pole are getting multiples so who knows the real count if they haven't posted as well.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
I don't know if you are counting posts or the pole. I poled several days ago but I will ad 1 for me here in this post. Some of the 51 in the pole are getting multiples so who knows the real count if they haven't posted as well.
Thank you. Of those who have committed to multiples, I have used their minimum multiple, like if they said they wanted 3 or 4, I used 3 as their commitment number.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I don't know the mechanics of it, but if people could see the lay out the calendar, they could see what they are buying. Might help. Probably would need to announce it in a new thread rather then bury it in an old thread.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
What about getting some of the volume Indian dealers committing to buy some for their customers.
If we can get a minimum of 150 commitments and/or fill our sponsor block with paid sponsors (Meggie with Big D Speed Shop has already provided us with a sponsorship and also committed to purchases) then we can get the printing order rolling. I will be contacting some of our forum sponsors to see if they have any interest in a sponsorship.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
I don't know the mechanics of it, but if people could see the lay out the calendar, they could see what they are buying. Might help. Probably would need to announce it in a new thread rather then bury it in an old thread.
I should have all 16 months layouts finished sometime this week. If I release all 16 months, no one will buy a calendar, because they will already have a complete calendar downloaded.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I should have all 16 months layouts finished sometime this week. If I release all 16 months, no one will buy a calendar, because they will already have a complete calendar downloaded.
Counterfeit Rip Off Calendars.....that's about right.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts
I must be missing something. Where exactly do you throw the money over the fence to get one? I thought I put in for one but went back searching and didn't see anywhere where I did. I doubt one more will help but like others, I wonder just what this thing is. I donate $20 regardless. But where and how?

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
I must be missing something. Where exactly do you throw the money over the fence to get one? I thought I put in for one but went back searching and didn't see anywhere where I did. I doubt one more will help but like others, I wonder just what this thing is. I donate $20 regardless. But where and how?
My apologies for the confusion. We will have full payment details by this upcoming Friday.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I can understand how this is getting confusing.
We are trying VERY HARD to keep from creating two dozen different threads which would create even more confusion.

In this thread we are asking for COMMITMENTS TO BUY A CALENDAR.
We have to find out if there is sufficient interest to cover our printing expense.
The last thing we want right now is for you to send in your money.
It would create a heck of a mess if the calendar didn't get off the ground.....just hang tight, ok?

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Please take a moment to VOTE on this thread if you intend to order a calendar.
We are using this thread to gauge interest.
Our target is to get at least 150 or so PRE-PRINT COMMITMENTS TO SUPPORT THIS EFFORT

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I want 3 as I stated earlier, hope we make it to 150 plus on the count

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

101 - 120 of 131 Posts