Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Would you like to purchase an Indian Bike Contest Calendar?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we begin the fulfillment stage of the bike calendar project it would be helpful for us to get your feedback.
You may be aware that printing costs are reduced on a per item basis based on volume.
In other words, the more we order from the printer the lower our per item cost becomes.

Yes, there is also that up front expense that we are dealing with too.
At some point in the not to distant future you can expect to see our initial opportunity to pre-order to help us cover the initial order.

Right now we are looking at a $20 to $25 cost with all proceeds beyond production costs going to a Veterans charity.

Please, use this thread to help us gauge the volume of interest on this keepsake calendar.

Thanks for your support.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Imagine giving these as gifts to your grand children.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts
I doubt it. Same bikes over and over. Or I should say the same bikes always win these contests.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
I doubt it. Same bikes over and over. Or I should say the same bikes always win these contests.
If you look at the top winners, it was because of composition, not popularity. @49Indian submission is unbelievable. Putting that bike in front of that old steam locomotive was sheer genius. I spoke to him and he said that photo came about by accident... being in the right place at the right time. @PearlGirl16 submission was a planned pose, but her photos are flawless... like 100 year old whiskey. There are some popular winners, but the photos speak for themselves. In all actuality, there were no losers, just not enough months to put them on.

·
Registered
923 Posts
At least one for me - maybe too

Like the charity being called out

·
Bronze member
1,207 Posts
I'll be wanting to order 3 or 4.

Since this will be the 1st production run I'm a little concerned about soft paint.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
IF the price remains at $20.00 I'm down for four of them!

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I will take 1 for sure

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

1 - 20 of 131 Posts