Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unfortunately, my beauty did not make it to Japan during our military move overseas. "Apparently" the truck it was on caught fire in TN. It did get paid very well and very fast...cannot replace the memories tho.

The only thing that make it here was the windshield (it was shipped with household goods), after sitting in the closet for 6 months I cannot think of anything cool to do with it, so I'd rather it find a bike to feel the wind!!

It is in immaculate condition and complete with all parts. Not looking to make money, just want it used...so please do not resell it.

$125 should cover the packaging and shipping. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Man that is a lousy thing to happen. You seem to be taking it all in stride.
I am interested in buying it. If you send me a private message we can discuss the details.

Rawhide

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well unfortunately, my beauty did not make it to Japan during our military move overseas. "Apparently" the truck it was on caught fire in TN. It did get paid very well and very fast...cannot replace the memories tho.

The only thing that make it here was the windshield (it was shipped with household goods), after sitting in the closet for 6 months I cannot think of anything cool to do with it, so I'd rather it find a bike to feel the wind!!

It is in immaculate condition and complete with all parts. Not looking to make money, just want it used...so please do not resell it.

$125 should cover the packaging and shipping. Let me know if interested.

View attachment 632850 View attachment 632851 View attachment 632852
I would like to purchase your windshield for my 2018 Vintage. I too am a Vet! USAF,but please don't hold that against me. Let me know how to get the shipping to you and provide you with my information. Thanks Brother!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry Rawhide! I did not read your complete post or I would NOT have sent Gonzos2016 a request! Did not mean to step on your request. Please forgive me:oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts