Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just picked up a 2016 Scout Sixty July 3rd. The bike was bought new and kept in an unheated garage for 4 years and they only put 200 miles total on it. The bike looks new and seems to run great. So I haul the bike home on a trailor but notice signs of nesting mice (dog food and "other signs" falling out from under the gas tank). I cleared out what I could, topped off oil and coolant to fill line and took the bike around the neighborhood for 20 minutes or so and then it dies on me and wouldn't stay running for more than a few seconds. After letting it cool off overnight, it starts but shuts off after 5 minutes or so until it warms up (idling) and then won't run hot. So then I have a check engine light, code 520333 (4) (research says "02 sensor, pre, bank 2, low voltage") and still won't stay running when hot. I pulled off the gas tank, vacuumed off the air filter and now she won't start. Pump runs, plugs spark (audible) but no attempt of turning over from what I hear. I've got an oil change kit, air filter and battery charger on order but I'm not sure where to start and the closest dealer is ~70 miles away... has anyone had any similar symptoms or have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts