Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
getting anything over 11k is great for sure. especially on rear tire. but also depends a lot on where an what type of roads. Florida roads suck. not as many pot holes as back home up new england.

·
Not for much longer
391 Posts
26000 for me Dunlop E3

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
getting anything over 11k is great for sure. especially on rear tire. but also depends a lot on where an what type of roads. Florida roads suck. not as many pot holes as back home up new england.
Come too Australia lol they make our roads with pot holes ,I think Sydney does it like they are on a mission . I know we have a. large country with a small population so really considering the amount of roads we have ,I should not complain. I hope that weather has settled down for you guys in Florida and the rest of the country. Been watching it on the news here and wishing you all to be safe and take care,

·
Registered
291 Posts
on my 2016 RM I was at 12000 miles and my rear tire kicked out sideways as i made a left turn on a slightly wet road The dealer's best guess was it didnt appear to be taking the water away quick enough due to some wear . I changed it immediately.. it didn't go down but it did kick to the side and scare the SH*t out of me... the front tire went to 16K and had i not been in for service on a road trip, i would have kept it longer. I wennt 4000 miles home after that service and didnt want to take the chance or time to pick up a new one somewhere else

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
I'm complicating the 116 kit any thoughts vs. just getting Lloyd's cams?
Peter it is up too you really.I have done the116 kit and too be honest I would not beeping for another one, if your lucky enough to get one as part of the promo deals ,where they are free then go for it but too be honest the stage 2 set up was fine form me anyway and yes the 116 kit allows better torque and H.P. but not enough too be paying the full price for the kit. Band for buck the stage 2 with a PVCX or oV3 and custom tune is just as good and saves you heaps of $$$ by not spending it on the 116 . Just my opinion but with the experience after doing it and waited a lot of my hard earn dollars for little return.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts